Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Couple Things Struck Me Today

I've had a couple of things strike me yet today. First, on the news this morning there was more talk about Barack Obama's pastor and some things that were printed in bulletins on Sundays gone by. Why are they digging into his pastor's life, etc.? Are they somehow related? Somehow sharing a brain? Perhaps he pastors differently than me, but I can't imagine any members of our congregation being so brainwashed that they believe every little thing that I believe. They should be judged by their thoughts and what they've done and not by what I think or do. Am I crazy to think this?

On a completely unrelated note I discovered something called "Twitter". It's a "web service" (my words not theirs) that is available because real life happens between blog posts and e-mails... so let's inform people of our every move online. I honestly don't know what to think of it. Part of me thinks it's kind of cool. Part of me really, really wants to mock it. Take a look at this video that explains it. What do you think?

No comments: